Since graduating she has been working in outpatient rehab treating a variety of conditions including, but not limited to: chronic and acute sports and orthopedic injuries, postural and overuse injuries, ergonomic related issues and post-operative patients. She focuses her treatments on addressing the root cause of an impairment and educating patients on self-management and maintenance techniques to limit future problems.
In an effort to further her knowledge in Physical Therapy, Jaime has attended lectures and taken numerous continuing education courses specific to Musculoskeletal and Neuromuscular systems. These courses include, but are not limited to:
- Shoulder and Knee: What they don’t teach you in school. Kevin E. Wilk, PT, DPT, FAPTA
- Shoulder Impingement: Muscle Structure, Function, and Rehabilitation, Paula Marie Ludewig, Lori Michener, Samuel R Ward
- Rehabilitation for the Post-Surgical Orthopedic Patient: Upper Extremity
- Bowenwork, Tensegrity and the Fascial Lines, Kelly Clancy, OTR/L
- A New Paradigm in the Treatment of Repetitive Stress Injuries, Kelly Clancy, OTR/L
- PT & Youth Sports: Treating the Pediatric & Adolescent Athlete, Kevin J McHorse & Joseph Thomas Molony
- Integration of Joint Mobilization/Manipulation & the Diagnosis & Treatment of Movement System Impairments of the Lumbar Spine, Sara Gombatto, Marcia A Miller
In her free time she enjoys being outdoors and on the water with her friends, family, and 6 year old rescue puggle Max.