Maple curried Brussels sprouts are a healthy and delicious vegetable side dish that serves as a perfect addition to your holiday meal. Brussels sprouts belong to the cruciferous vegetable group. Other cruciferous veggies include broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy and cabbage. Brussels sprouts are a healthy addition to your meal because they support liver detoxification and antioxidant production. I made these for Thanksgiving and they were such a huge hit, I had to made them again last night!
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet with olive oil.
- Cut off ends of Brussels sprouts and then halve.
- In a small bowl mix the coconut oil, maple syrup, curry powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the Brussels sprouts so they are fully coated.
- Place the Brussel sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy! Please feel free to leave any questions or comments below. We’d love to hear your feedback.