Downtown Seattle physical therapy
Graham Rehabilitation & Wellness is thrilled to offer a hands-on approach to your physical therapy and wellness needs. Our Physical Therapy team is committed to providing the highest quality of care in a compassionate and welcoming environment for patients of all activity levels to rehabilitate your injuries, improve overall health, and assist in achieving your wellness goals.
Downtown Seattle physical therapy from Graham Rehabilitation & Wellness
The goal of any physical therapy program should include more than just pain relief. Our staff encourages patients to seek the highest level of wellness possible, and then maintain it in the future with healthy diet and exercise habits. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to offer patients a comprehensive approach to their wellness that first focuses on healing, and then on improving overall health and wellness.
- Our Physical Therapists will work with you to develop a treatment program that focuses on your goals while also improving overall health and wellness
- Our evidence-based, hands-on approach to therapy focuses on a combination of therapeutic exercises and manual therapy to address each patient’s health and wellness needs and goals
- Your downtown Seattle physical therapy specialist will provide you with ongoing educational tools that focus on prevention
- In addition, our Physical Therapy team will provide you with education on proper general exercise routines and postural education that focuses on minimizing future injuries
Comprehensive treatment from our downtown Seattle physical therapy specialists
Injury and pain can happen for a variety of reasons. Our physical therapy protocol starts with a comprehensive evaluation designed to assess which areas of weakness or lack of mobility are contributing to symptoms so that the patient is treated wholly and not just one body part or region. At Graham Rehabilitation, our Physical Therapists are experienced in diagnosing and treating the following:
- Neck pain, upper back pain, low back pain
- Shoulder injuries or pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation for shoulders, knees, hips, ankles/feet, spine surgeries
- Sports injury rehabilitation: including: ankle sprains, knee sprains (ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL), meniscal injuries, muscle tears or strains, tennis elbow, fractures, overuse injuries in shoulders, hands, knees, hips
- Plantar fasciitis
- Postural weakness or pain
- Elbow pain including Medial/Lateral epicondylitis
- Hip pain, knee pain, foot pain
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Numbness/tingling in hands
- Vertigo, dizziness, imbalance, BPPV, and vestibular disorders
Downtown Seattle physical therapy specialist
Unique rehabilitative therapy for a variety of physical therapy goals
The goal of any physical therapy or rehabilitation program is to relieve pain, promote strength, restore function, and maintain wellness. Our rehabilitation specialists encourage patients to seek the maximum benefits from their physical therapy through participation in home exercise programs and by maintaining focus on ergonomics and posture.
Maintaining health and wellness after physical therapy has ended will help promote a more enjoyable and healthy lifestyle over time. We focus on prevention by providing our patients with specific therapeutic treatments and nutritional advice that acknowledges their needs. We believe that the future of health care is prevention-based, so we supply educational tools and personalized exercise protocols designed around this philosophy.
Our physical therapy programs include a combination of the following:
- Postural, gait, musculoskeletal and spinal evaluation
- Sports re-training program
- Therapeutic Exercise routines with emphasis on core, hip, glut, and upper postural strength and endurance
- Neuromuscular re-education to improve posture, balance, and proprioceptive inputs
- Balance training
- Manual Therapy including manual traction, joint mobilization, myofascial release, and soft tissue massage
- Modalities including: Cryotherapy, Moist hot packs, Electrical stimulation, and Cold Laser Therapy
Trust Graham Rehabilitation & Wellness for your physical therapy needs
Located in Downtown Seattle, Graham Rehabilitation & Wellness has been helping patients with their physical therapy needs since 1992. If you’ve been injured or are suffering from pain, schedule a comprehensive examination with our Physical therapist, and find out if a physical therapy program may help you fully recover so that you can enjoy life to the fullest.
Our team works closely together to diagnose and treat patients suffering from a variety of conditions, and then offer the educational tools patients need to maintain good health well into the future. Our multidisciplinary medical facility provides Physical Therapy, Chiropractic care, Naturopathic care, Nutritional counseling, Massage therapy, and patient education classes.
Our Downtown Seattle Physical Therapist
Dr. David Valencia
Director of Physical Therapy
Dr. Valencia brings a unique skillset and functional approach to physical rehabilitation and is excited to share his knowledge with the community of Seattle....
Contact a professional Seattle chiropractor today and get the medical help you need to enjoy a pain free life.