The most common cause of neck pain and stiffness is a mechanical problem in the joints of the neck. These joints, referred to as facet joints, can cause mechanical problems inducing swelling, limiting movement, and making muscles feel tight and sore. Medicine may provide temporary relief, but it doesn’t address the root cause of the problem, and as a result the pain usually comes back. Once diagnosed, mechanical neck pain is effectively treated with a combination of therapies offered within our clinic.
- Chiropractic adjustments are gentle and incredibly effective at not only alleviating neck pain, but correcting the biomechanics responsible for causing the pain
- Relaxation and therapeutic massage is effective at releasing tension in muscles and enhances the effects of chiropractic adjustments
- Physical medicine techniques stretch muscles, retrain soft tissues, correct poor posture, and strengthen stabilizing muscles
- Cold laser therapy reduces inflammation
- Nutritional support utilizing omega-3 fatty acids and various other nutrients with anti-inflammatory properties to reduce pain
You don’t have to live with neck pain. Our multifaceted approach to treatment provides long term results that change the way you live.
Graham Rehabilitation & Wellness
1215 4th Ave #1000
Seattle, WA 98161
Please let us know by filling out the form below: